MUMBAI, July 30 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd is considering entering into a joint venture with Kinetic Motor for manufacturing two-wheelers, a source close to the development said on Wednesday. Mahindra, India's top utility vehicle and tractor maker, would hold an 80 percent stake in the new firm, which would be called Mahindra Kinetic Ltd, with Kinetic holding the rest, the source said. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by John Mair)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra, Kinetic may form JV-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.