NEW DELHI, Aug 25 (Reuters) - India's Mahindra & Mahindra plans to launch its first motorcycle before the end of fiscal year 2011, its President Pawan Goenka said on Wednesday. The company, which makes utility vehicles and tractors, ventured into two-wheelers two years ago and has already launched scooters. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Jui Chakravorty) ((firstname.lastname@example.org, +91-22 66369138; Reuters Messaging: email@example.com))
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra to launch motorcycle by 2011-end" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.