NEW DELHI, Nov 22 (Reuters) - India's biggest utility vehicles maker, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., plans to set up a joint venture company with France's Renault to make its Logan sedan in India, an industry source told Reuters on Monday. "It's (the joint venture) going to happen ... the announcement is expected in a matter of weeks," the source said, adding the Logan is expected to be introduced in India next year. A Mahindra spokesman said the company could not make any comment at this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra in likely car JV with Renault" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642