BOMBAY, July 28 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , India's largest utility vehicle maker, said on Wednesday first quarter profit had more than doubled. Net profit in its fiscal quarter to June 30 rose to 1.04 billion rupees from 425 million a year earlier.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra & Mahindra Q1 profit surges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.