MUMBAI, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , India's top utility vehicle maker, is not interested in buying General Motors' Hummer brand, a senior official said on Monday. "There has been a lot of speculation, I want to say categorically we are not pursuing Hummer, period," Vice Chairman Anand Mahindra told reporters. "We are pursuing our own models strategy and we do not want to tarnish our lean warrior strategy," he said, referring to Mahindra's plans for a line-up of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra not pursuing GM's Hummer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642