MUMBAI, May 22 (Reuters) - India's Mahindra & Mahindra plans to acquire 76 percent in two-wheeler maker Kinetic Motor Co for 1.2 billion rupees ($28 million), the Economic Times said on Thursday, citing sources. Mahindra, India's top utility vehicle maker, had signed a term sheet and was doing due diligence, and "a deal could fructify in the next two months", the paper said, citing unidentified sources. Kinetic Motor's Managing Director Sulajja Firodia Motwani told the paper: "This ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra in pact to buy Kinetic Motor-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.