MUMBAI, May 29 (Reuters) - India's largest tractor and utility vehicles maker, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , said on Monday it had planned a capital expenditure of 6.5 billion rupees ($141.3 million) to 7 billion rupees in the year to March 2007. ($1=46 Indian rupees)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra plans FY07 capex 6.5-7 bln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.