MUMBAI, July 30 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , India's top utility vehicle and tractor maker, on Monday reported a surprising 6.4 percent fall in quarterly profit on softer sales of tractors and high-margin three-wheelers. Mahindra, which makes the Logan sedan in a joint venture with France's Renault , said net profit fell to 1.91 billion rupees ($47 million) in the fiscal first quarter to end-June from 2.04 billion a year ago. That lagged a forecast of 2.09 billion rupees in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra Q2 net down 6.4 pct, lags forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642