NEW DELHI, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , India's top utility vehicle and tractor maker, on Monday reported a 26 percent fall in quarterly profit on lower sales of tractors and a firm rupee that hurt export earnings. Mahindra, which makes the Logan sedan in a joint venture with France's Renault , said net profit fell to 2.86 billion rupees ($73 million) in the fiscal second quarter to end-September from 3.87 billion reported a year earlier. That was above a forecast of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra Q2 net profit falls 26 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.