May 30 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, India's biggest utility vehicles maker, reported a better-than-expected 44 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by an exceptional gain and strong volume growth by its tractor and car businesses. Mahindra, one of the world's biggest tractor manufacturers, said on Wednesday net profit for the March quarter was 8.74 billion rupees ($156 million), against 6.06 billion rupees a year earlier. Net sales rose 39 percent to 92.4 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra Q4 net up 44 pct, beats forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.