MUMBAI, May 28 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , India's top utility vehicle and tractor maker, on Wednesday reported a 6.4 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt by a rise in price of raw materials such as steel. Mahindra, which recently lost the bid for Ford Motor's Jaguar and Land Rover brands to Tata Motors , said net profit fell to 2.21 billion rupees ($51.6 million) in the fiscal fourth quarter to end-March from 2.36 billion reported a year earlier. That lagged a Reuters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra Q4 net falls 6.4 pct; lags f'cast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642