BOMBAY, Aug 21 (Reuters) - India's largest maker of tractors and utility vehicles, Mahindra & Mahindra , has decided to bid for tractor maker Valtra, which Finnish engineer Kone plans to divest, it told the Bombay Stock Exchange on Thursday. Mahindra's board approved the proposal to submit an offer to acquire Valtra's Finnish and Brazilian operations -- Valtra Oy Ab and Valtra do Brasil Ltd respectively, it said. Some analysts have estimated the tractor company to be worth $390 to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra says to bid for Kone tractor unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.