MUMBAI, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra , India's largest utility vehicles maker, sees raw material prices rising 4-5 percent by the year-end, the head of its farm equipment division A Choudhari said on Wednesday. (Reporting by Janaki Krishnan; Editing by Jarshad Kakkrakandy) ((email@example.com, +91-22 66369138; Reuters Messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org))
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra sees input price costs up 4-5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.