BOMBAY, March 30 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , India's biggest utility vehicles maker, has sold its 15.88 percent stake in Ford India Ltd. , the firm told the Bombay Stock Exchange on Wednesday. The value of the deal was not immediately known. The firms have been in a relationship for more than a decade, but both companies operate in different business environments and have to manage their goals independently, the statement said. The divestment of the stake represents a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra sells 15.88 pct stake in Ford-BSE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642