MUMBAI, Aug 21 (Reuters) - India's biggest tractor maker, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , said on Monday it had entered into a contract with the government of Gambia to supply tractors and set up an assembly plant in the west African country. No financial details were disclosed. "The African continent is important for M&M's global plans ... M&M plans to work with more countries in Africa," a statement from the company said. Mahindra, the world's fourth-biggest tractor maker, has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra to set up tractor plant in Gambia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.