MUMBAI, July 28 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra , India's largest utility vehicles and tractor maker, said on Wednesday it would postpone a decision on whether to bid for troubled Korean carmaker Ssangyong Motor Co until closer to the August deadline. "The company is awaiting some additional information and a decision will be taken on a date closer to the date of the final bid," the company said in a statement. Mahindra is among the six firms short-listed to make a bid for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra to take decision on Ssangyong bid later" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642