MUMBAI, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd , India's top tractor maker, said on Monday it would take a 51 percent stake in a joint venture with a Chinese firm and the ventrue would acquire the latter's tractor operations for $50 million. Mahindra's contribution to the joint venture with China's Jiangsu Yueda Yancheng Tractor Manufacturing Co would be $26 million, it said in a statement. Mahindra, also India's top utility vehicle maker, already makes tractors in China through ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra to take majority in Chinese JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.