NEW DELHI, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Indian automaker Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd is in talks with WASS, a unit of Italy's Finmeccanica , for a joint venture to develop underwater defence systems, the company said in a statement on Monday. Mahindra has said it is also negotiating with British defence contractor BAE Systems to jointly develop a mine-protected vehicle. (Reporting by C. Jacob Kuncheria, Editing by Mark Williams)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra talking to WASS for defence JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.