SHANGHAI, June 26 (Reuters) - Mahindra & Mahindra said on Thursday it was in talks to assemble and sell sport utility vehicles (SUVs) in China, in what would be the first foray by an Indian automaker into the fast-growing Chinese market. India's largest maker of tractors and utility vehicles spent a week negotiating with a trio of Chinese firms to put together and distribute its Scorpio sport utility vehicle, the company's managing director Anand Mahindra said in Shanghai. Mahindra ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Mahindra in talks to enter China SUV mart" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642