NEW DELHI, May 1 (Reuters) - India's biggest car maker, Maruti Udyog Ltd. , said on Monday it sold 41,574 vehicles in the domestic market in April, up 12.4 percent from 36,972 units sold in the same month last year. Maruti, 54.2 percent-owned by Japan's largest minicar maker -- Suzuki Motor Corp. , said it also exported 1,553 units in the past month, raising its total sales in April to 43,127 units. Last week Maruti, which controls more than half the passenger vehicle market, reported a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Maruti domestic sales up 12.4 pct in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.