NEW DELHI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki, India's biggest carmaker, will see its margins impacted by 15-30 basis points over the next two years as a result of the new wage settlement with its workers, its CFO Ajay Seth said on Tuesday. Maruti, controlled by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp, reported a 5 percent fall in profit on Tuesday, its fifth consecutive quarterly decline, after a deadly riot at one of its plants led to a $250 million production loss. (Reporting by Henry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Maruti exec says new wage settlement to impact margins" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642