NEW DELHI, April 26 (Reuters) - India's top car maker, Maruti Udyog Ltd. , plans double-digit growth in volume sales in the fiscal year to March 2007, the firm's managing director, Jagdish Khattar, said on Wednesday. Maruti posted a better-than-expected 39 percent rise in quarterly net profit earlier in the day, boosting its shares by more than 5 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Maruti eyes double-digit growth in 06/07" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.