MUMBAI, March 1 (Reuters) - India's biggest car maker, Maruti Udyog Ltd. , said on Thursday it sold 62,999 vehicles in February, up 53 percent from 41,095 units a year earlier. Maruti said it sold 59,095 units in the domestic market, up 61 percent from 36,608 units a year earlier. Its exports fell 13 percent to 3,904 units from 4,487 units a year earlier. Maruti, a unit of Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp. , said on Wednesday it would raise prices of its vehicles from March 15. It had raised ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Maruti Feb sales up 53 pct on year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.