MUMBAI, Aug 1 (Reuters) - India's biggest car maker, Maruti Udyog Ltd. , said on Wednesday it sold 57,909 vehicles in July, up 25 percent from 46,408 vehicles sold in the same month last year. Maruti, 54.2 percent-owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp. , sold 52,839 units in the domestic market, up 18 percent from 44,653 units a year earlier. Maruti, which is changing its name to Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., exported 5,070 units, up from 1,755 units last year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Maruti July sales up 25 percent yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642