BOMBAY, Dec 1 (Reuters) - Maruti Udyog Ltd , India's biggest carmaker, sold 39,745 vehicles in November, up 29.2 percent a year earlier, the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) said on Monday. The automaker, 54.2 percent owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , said the total November sales included 3,608 units sold in the overseas market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Maruti Nov car sales up 29 pct on yr - BSE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.