NEW DELHI, Sept 18 (Reuters) - India's largest carmaker, Maruti Udyog Ltd , will offer an early retirement plan for all permanent employees in this fiscal year to March, 2004, the Bombay Stock Exchange said on Thursday. In a statement posted on its Web site, www.bseindia.com, Maruti informed the exchange its board of directors approved the voluntary retirement scheme proposal at its meeting on September 17. The scheme will be offered in two phases in the current fiscal year and will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Maruti to offer early retirement to workers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.