By Arif Sharif NEW DELHI, Sept 29 (Reuters) - The near-term outlook for Maruti Udyog Ltd. looks clearer, but uncertainties remain due to its Japanese parent's plans to set up a new local unit, knocking a tenth off the value of India's top carmaker. Suzuki Motor Corp. announced two weeks ago it would set up a new car joint venture in India instead of expanding Maruti, triggering investor concern that Maruti's growth would be capped without increased capacity of its own. But the two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Maruti outlook more settled after Suzuki deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.