MUMBAI, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki Ltd , India's top car maker, said on Friday it plans to invest up to 15 billion rupees ($310 million) to set up a research and development (R&D) complex in north India. The R&D complex, the first for Suzuki Motor Corp outside Japan, would also house auto parts makers for the firm. Suzuki owns 54.2 percent of Maruti. "The ambitious outlay highlights the growing 'India focus' by Suzuki Motor Corporation towards making Maruti Suzuki the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Maruti to put $310 mln in R&D complex" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.