NEW DELHI, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Maruti Udyog Ltd , India's biggest carmaker, reported on Friday profit nearly trebled in the December quarter as sales surged on a consumer spending boom fuelled by economic growth and low interest rates. Maruti, which has seen its share price more than double since it listed last July, said net profit was 1.41 billion rupees ($31 million) in the third fiscal quarter to December 31 compared to 496.8 million a year ago. A Reuters poll of 13 brokerages earlier ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Maruti Q3 net nearly trebles as sales surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.