NEW DELHI, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Top Indian car maker Maruti Udyog Ltd. plans to launch a diesel powered car in the year to March 2007, Managing Director Jagdish Khattar told analysts on Thursday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Maruti says to launch diesel car in 06/07" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.