NEW DELHI, Nov 27 (Reuters) - India's biggest carmaker, Maruti Udyog Ltd , said on Thursday its November vehicle sales would be similar to last month and better than the same month a year ago. "Sales are in line with October. Maybe plus or minus one or two percent, but much better than November last year," Maruti Managing Director Jagdish Khattar told reporters before the launch of a new version of its Zen compact car. He said the company planned to increase prices at the end of December ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Maruti says Nov sales better than last year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.