NEW DELHI, Oct 7 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki , India's top carmaker, has halted production at one of its plants in northern Haryana state due to a renewed labour strike, a spokesman said on Friday. The fresh strikes comes just days after Maruti said a month-long strike at the Manesar plant that cost the company about $135 million in lost output ended, after workers agreed to sign discipline agreements. "Workers have gone on strike at around 4 PM (1030GMT) today," the spokesman told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Maruti says production at Manesar plant halted" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.