NEW DELHI, July 24 (Reuters) - India's newly listed car giant, Maruti Udyog Ltd, expects a 55 percent jump in export volumes in the fiscal year to March 2004 as it drives into new markets with its Alto hatchback car. The country's biggest carmaker has also drawn up plans to significantly boost local sales of its Alto and Wagon R compact cars and the Versa multi-purpose vehicle this year, it said in its annual report, obtained by Reuters on Thursday. Maruti , 54.2 percent owned by Japan's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Maruti sees 03/04 exports up 55 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642