Sept 1 (Reuters) - Maruti Suzuki India Ltd's August vehicle sales. August 2009 August 2008 % change TOTAL SALES 84,808 59,908 41.6 DOMESTIC SALES 69,961 54,113 29.3 EXPORTS 14,847 5,795 156.2 NOTE: Maruti Suzuki, 54.2 percent-owned by Japan's Suzuki Motor Corp , is India's top car maker. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy in NEW DELHI)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Maruti Suzuki Aug sales up 42 pct on yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.