MUMBAI, Feb 1 (Reuters) - India's biggest car maker, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd said on Friday it sold 68,107 vehicles in January, up 4 percent from 65,341 units a year earlier. Maruti said it sold 63,459 units in the domestic market, up 2 percent from 62,248 units a year earlier. Its exports rose by half to 4,648 units from 3,093 units. Maruti, which has nearly half the Indian market with such popular models as the Alto and the Swift hatchback, is 54.2-percent-owned by Suzuki Motor Corp . ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Maruti Suzuki Jan vehicle sales up 4 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642