MUMBAI, April 1 (Reuters) - India's biggest car maker, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd , said on Tuesday it sold 70,296 vehicles in March, down 2 percent from 71,772 units a year ago. Maruti said it sold 64,421 units in the domestic market, nearly flat compared to 64,556 units a year earlier. Its exports fell 19 percent to 5,875 units from 7,216 units. For the 2007/08 fiscal year, which ended on Monday, Maruti sold 764,842 units, a 13 percent increase from 674,924 units in the previous year. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Maruti Suzuki March sales down 2 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642