MUMBAI, Dec 1 (Reuters) - India's biggest car maker, Maruti Udyog Ltd. , said on Thursday it sold 47,391 vehicles in November, up 10.6 percent from 42,842 units a year earlier. Maruti said it sold 43,568 units in the domestic market, up 6 percent from 40,948 units a year earlier. Its exports more than doubled to 3,823 units from 1,894 units a year earlier. The company said it sold 6,278 units of its Swift premium hatchback in November. Maruti is 54.2-percent-owned by Suzuki Motor Corp. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Maruti Udyog Nov vehicle sales up 10.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.