NEW DELHI, Aug 27 (Reuters) - India's Mahindra & Mahindra is talking to Renault to bring in more products to an existing joint venture (JV), senior official of the Indian firm said on Thursday. "We are in talks with Renault to see if it makes sense to bring in another product to the JV and to the (production) line," Pawan Goenka, president for Mahindra's automotive sector, told reporters. Goenka said he expected Renault to take a decision after August and that the JV could either ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's M&M to add products to Renault JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.