MUMBAI, Jan 25 (Reuters) - India's Mahindra & Mahindra said on Monday it will subscribe to 7.3 million warrants in unit Mahindra Forgings , which will enable it to acquire shares at 137 rupees each. At 0949 GMT, Mahindra Forgings shares were trading at 118.70 rupees, down 2.1 percent in a weak Mumbai market. (Reporting by Prashant Mehra; Editing by John Mair)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's M&M to subscribe to warrants in unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.