BANGALORE, Sept 24 (Reuters) - India's Munjal family, the co-founder of Hero Honda Motors , is close to tying up with German insurer Ergo for a life insurance venture, the Economic Times said on Monday, quoting unnamed sources. The New Delhi-based Munjal family will be the main partner in the joint venture, while the top motorcycle maker Hero Honda may not take a substantial equity stake, the newspaper said. A Hero Honda spokesman did not return calls seeking comment on the report. Hero ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Munjal eyes Ergo tie-up for life JV -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642