NEW DELHI, Dec 20 (Reuters) - India's tyre production jumped 24.5 percent in October boosted by rising sales of trucks and cars, industry figures showed on Friday. Overall production in October rose to 4.42 million tyres from 3.55 million in the same month a year earlier, according to the Automotive Tyre Manufacturers Association (ATMA). Production of truck and bus tyres, which account for over 70 percent of the 100-billion-rupee ($2.1 billion) industry, vaulted 31.4 percent to 836,137 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's October tyre production jumps 25 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.