MUMBAI, June 22 (Reuters) - Rico Auto Industries Ltd. said on Thursday it had signed an agreement with Italian firm Teksid Aluminium for licensing and technological assitance to build auto parts. The agreement was for developing aluminium engine blocks and heads, the company said in a statement. Rico shares rose 11.4 percent to 77 rupees in a firm Mumbai market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Rico Auto in tech pact with Italian firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.