MUMBAI, April 26 (Reuters) - India's Samvardhana Motherson Finance Ltd has set a price band of 113-118 rupees a share for its initial public offering to raise about 16.65 billion rupees ($317 million) next week, two sources with direct knowledge of the deal said on Thursday. The company provides design and manufacturing solutions to automakers. Samvardhana Motherson's public offering of shares will be launched on Wednesday and will close two days later. The company will sell shares to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Samvardhana sets price band for $317 mln IPO-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642