BANGALORE, Jan 31 (Reuters) - India's Satyam Computer Services Ltd handily beat expectations with a 20.6 percent rise in third-quarter profit before a one-off loss, joining larger rivals like Infosys in signalling a pickup in outsourcing spend. The company, now called Mahindra Satyam, is in the last lap of a merger with parent Tech Mahindra Ltd. Profits for the December quarter rose to 3.74 billion rupees ($70.3 million) from 3.10 billion rupees a year earlier, the company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Satyam Computer Q3 profit before one-off loss tops estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642