NEW DELHI, March 23 (Reuters) - India's unlisted Sonalika group said on Tuesday it will begin manufacturing a sports utility vehicle in 2005 in technical collaboration with the UK's MG Rover Group Ltd. The Indian tractor-manufacturing group said it will invest two billion rupees ($45 million) for this project. ($1 = 44.94 rupees)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Sonalika group to make SUV's with Rover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.