MUMBAI, Aug 22 (Reuters) - The board of Sterling Tools Ltd. will meet on Aug. 27 to consider a bonus share issue, the company told the stock exchange on Monday. Shares in Sterling, which makes components for automobiles and durable goods, rose more than 12 percent to 364.90 rupees in a firm market.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Sterling Tools to mull bonus issue Aug. 27" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.