BOMBAY, July 30 (Reuters) - Indian auto parts maker Sundram Fasteners Ltd. told the National Stock Exchange on Friday its April-June net profit fell 8 percent to 115.7 million rupees from 126.1 million a year earlier. It said net sales rose 72 percent at 2.08 billion rupees from 1.21 billion a year earlier.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Sundram Fasteners Q1 net down 8 pct - NSE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.