FRANKFURT, July 23 (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd , India's biggest carmaker, aims to boost European sales sharply within five years by expanding its model range and entering new markets, a top official told an industry newspaper. "We have decided to grow in two ways -- entering markets on the cusp of growth, like Turkey, and broadening our product range for mature markets like Europe," Venkataramani Sumantran, executive director of Tata's passenger car business unit, was quoted as saying by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Tata aims to boost sales in Europe - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.