MUMBAI, Aug 29 (Reuters) - India's Tata Capital has appointed a former CLSA official to head its investment banking as it expands operations, the company said on Friday. J. Niranjan was earlier the managing director and co-head of investment banking at CLSA India, Tata Capital said in a statement. Tata Capital is an unit of Tata Sons, the holding firm of the diversified Tata group, which controls Tata Motors , Tata Steel , Tata Consultancy Services and Tata Tea . (Reporting by Narayanan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Tata Capital hires investment banking head" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.