MUMBAI, July 28 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors Ltd. may start due diligence next week to acquire Ford Motor Co's Jaguar and Land Rover brands, the Hindustan Times reported on Saturday. "Senior Tata officials are already in London. They will start due diligence from next week," it quoted a source close to the transaction as saying. A spokesman for Tata declined comment. Tata and its local rival Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. , along with U.S. buyout firms TPG [TPG.UL] and Ripplewood, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India's Tata may begin Jaguar due diligence-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642